While most people can handle some level of personal stress, there are times in our lives when the stress demands more energy and resources than we feel we have available. Sometimes, when dealing with sensitive personal problems, talking to an impartial person helps us gain a better perspective than simply talking to a friend or relative.
- is more efficient than working alone
- offers deeper insight into your feelings and thoughts
- offers multiple perspectives
- provides support, allowing us to feel less isolated
- helps create an action plan and strategies to move forward
- offers unique solutions, tailored to your individual situation and personality